Thanks For Visiting!

I hope you enjoy my blog! Thanks SO much for visiting.... Check back often! So much to explore!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Contest!

Hey everyone! I am doing a Christmas drawing contest! All you have to do is draw a picture that is in common with Christmas and email it to me right here! You can draw it on the computer, or draw it and take a picture of it! But there are some rules!

1. Nothing inappropriate!
2. Have Fun!
3. Be Creative
4. I must get your address to send the prize to!

The most creative, fun, Christmasy picture will win! Please draw your neatest! You can also do a poem or story to go along with it! All entries will be accepted until December, 23rd 2011! Oh! I can't forget to tell you what the prize is! Only one winner will receive the prize so try your best. The prize is a Christmas colored bracelet, and the 1 or 2 secret items! So! If you win you will receive a Christmas bracelet and either secret prize 1 or 2! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment