Thanks For Visiting!

I hope you enjoy my blog! Thanks SO much for visiting.... Check back often! So much to explore!

Friday, April 12, 2013

5 Ways to make homework easier and fun!

This probably sounds really stupid but I usually do these things because I get bored from homework really easily! So if you do too, (and I know most of you do..) then just read this to find out what you can try to fix it!

   Ok so first. try to get a snack before homework, like right after school. Im always hungry so it makes homework better. LOL

  Second is try to focus on what you're doing and block out everything else. I find that if I get distracted, I tend to forget what i'm doing. LOL.

 Another (third) thing you can do is try to work in a quiet place. It helps you focus and stay on track. LOL.

   The fourth thing is take a break after 25-30 minutes of homework. YEAH

    And the last thing is to think about what you can do once you get it DONE!!!!! (you will go faster)


      I wrote this because I find homework pretty boring :/ and I didn't really know what to write about. LOL so yeahhhhh

     Megz

No comments:

Post a Comment