Thanks For Visiting!

I hope you enjoy my blog! Thanks SO much for visiting.... Check back often! So much to explore!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What to do, What to do...?

If I found this on the Internet, I would read it.... THE WHOLE THING! So these are some things to do when you're bored or grounded and includes no iPads, iPods, phones, or computers! Just classic fun.

If you are grounded, some of these things may not work. But most will. So first off...

1. Draw!- Just draw animals, people, scenes, anything! Or even do some fun arts and crafts! I love to!

2. Go outside!- Even if you are just on your porch, go out and enjoy the fresh air! If you have a pretty big yard, go play something fun like jump rope. Or if you have a pool and its warm, SWIM!! I love swimming!

3. Hang with friends- even for just a couple hours, go hang out with a friend!! Have some fun.

4. Stuffed animals- Ok so some people might be like EWWWW, I'm too old for stuffed animals. PSH please... Stuffed animals are a BLAST when you're bored. Just take them, put them In a pile and jump! Pretend they can talk and have a conversation with one! (It's actually really fun).

5. Camera!- Take pictures and videos of yourself and even your stuffed animals! It's fun and something to do!

6.read- If you are like me, you won't mind reading a bit while you're bored!
I think it's fun at times and good for your brain! 😄

7. Clean- This is only if you are dying of boredom and you want to make your parents happy. CLEAN SOMETHING!!!!!!

8. Join/Subscribe to my blog!!!!!!!

Ok so those were 8 great things to do when you're super bored or grounded. The picture of a boy is one that I just drew because I'm bored! Enjoy this post and expect another just like this TOMORROW!!!! Cyaaaaa 😉
Megz❗


(This was all typed up personally by me, Meg)

No comments:

Post a Comment